1) Service processing: receive a call on our service toll number and/or a service request email sent to Senior technical manager as followed:
Subject of Email
- Store Number, in case the store has an ID number
- Store Name
Body of Email
- Store Address
- Key contact for Trouble-shooting
- Short Description of the Issue
1) Be sure that your electrical system is working correctly
• Wrong supply voltage or frequency
• The plug needs to be replaced
• The main fuse needs to be replaced
• A certified electrican may need to be contacted
Still not working? Submit a service request!
A technician will contact you within 24 hours!
1) The sensor on the plastic lid cover is not aligned correctly.
- Align the blue point to face the front.
- Verify that the arrow on the display is blinking and it is in operation mode (production) and not in stop mode.
2) One of the fuses has to be replaced
3) The product could be too frozne and consistency too icy. An adjustement of the ingredient balance will be necessary.
4) We suggest to not put more than ½ gallon inside the pot at a time. If overloaded, the machine will slow down or stop all together
1) Verify night mode is on your setup screen
2) Be sure that the start and end hours have been entered correctly
3) Confirm that the night mode is not on manual stop
* Please note: When night mode is setup in on-off or manual, you will have to setup the timer again.
We recommend that you clean the machines atleast 2x a week or every 3 days. The machine should be sanitized at least once per week.